Ooo-Jaa

Ooo-Jaa is the cutish sound we make which tickles our little baby. We enjoy making that silly sound, enjoy making that wide-mouth and silly face, enjoy the togetherness and enjoy the laughter. Ooo-jaa reflects my life's simple pleasures and a little snippet of my life.

Friday, November 19, 2010

Last day...

Today is Yule's last day of school at JCCK.. and yesterday, the day where Yuxi turned 6 months old, was the last day of my pump... finally!

I'm happy for Yule who had really nice experiences in her one year at JCCK... making friends; and having best friend; learning new songs, new skills and new knowledge; learning to be more disciplined and all the cool outings to Marina Barrage and Duck Tour... and her solo performance during Children's Day and class performance today (the last day of school). Yes, we are so proud of you, Yule! You are really a quite a performer! I especially like to see your signature move on stage - shaking backside!!

What's even more wonderful is that I could be part of these new experiences, since I was very much around during the second half of this year, joining her in several school celebrations and activities... I am so thankful...

Last day also signify the beginning of something new... last day at JCCK means a new start at Child Care.. last day of my pump also means that work in school is starting and waiting for me... I am apprehensive. Will blog more on that.. now, just a showcase of some photos of Yule and her experiences in JCCK.






No comments:

Post a Comment