Ooo-Jaa

Ooo-Jaa is the cutish sound we make which tickles our little baby. We enjoy making that silly sound, enjoy making that wide-mouth and silly face, enjoy the togetherness and enjoy the laughter. Ooo-jaa reflects my life's simple pleasures and a little snippet of my life.

Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Black Whale

In school now, I am going into all the P3 to P6 classes to get the children to know me and allow them to know that in school there is always someone whom they can turn to when in need. I'm mindful that among all the children, there will be some out there who will have a sad, inner story to share, some unhappy feelings that need healing, and some negative emotions that need reconciling. And my message to the children.. "Mrs Chiam is most willing to listen and understand your story'.

This is a short clip which I shared with the children. It reminds us how an act of a child can often be misunderstood by adults, and perhaps, how as adults, we need to really learn to see things from the child's perspectives.

No comments:

Post a Comment